- Clans will grow at a rate of 1 clansmen per hour. This can be modified by the charisma of the leader, as well as technology trees for the clan, so this number can definitely be increased. When a clan is created, it will start out with 10 clansmen.
- Clans will have an initial cap of 50 clansmen. This will grow in proportion with the level of the leader, as well as various skills.
- Base resources (iron, wood, stone) may be harvested at a rate of 1 per hour, per clansmen allotted to that resource. If a clan allots 10 clansmen to mining iron, then that clan will be able to mine 10 iron per hour.
- The base storage for resources will be 250. Every resource may be stockpiled to a maximum of 250 units, until it is increased via skills/attributes.
- There will also be a limit imposed on how many workers can be harvesting a particular resource. This base limit will be 10 until it is increased via skills/attributes.
- Clansmen who are not allotted to any resource, will be able to carry out other tasks such as hunting, raiding, etc.
If I can get this system coded into place, I will be able to start working on other parts. I will basically need to start creating some functions that will dictate and control all of the above elements.